Running a successful online business is becoming harder than ever before. Millions of people are trying to get their piece of the digital business goldmine. This means more competition and a harder time converting customers – especially when competitors have better sales funnels than what you are able to serve to your visitors.
Choosing the right funnel system to help you set up your digital business is critical. The importance of optimized landing pages is, unfortunately, one element of a successful online business that a lot of people tend to overlook. With the right software, you can create professional pages that increase conversions, leading to a reduced cost per action, and higher profit margins. We compare ClickFunnels vs. Kajabi to help you determine which of these tools will serve your business needs more effectively.
Why Choosing Between ClickFunnels And Kajabi May Be Difficult
The decision you have to make here is to choose whether ClickFunnels or Kajabi would provide you with the benefits that you need to succeed in your business can be difficult. The main factor that makes both of these products so similar is that each of them offers an excellent range of tools for people who are looking to set up a sales funnel.
Both ClickFunnels and Kajabi can give you access to pre-built templates that allows you to get started quickly and easily. You do not need significant experience with either one of these two platforms – and both give you access to several useful tutorials and guides that makes getting started easier.
It is the differences that are present between these two platforms that really set them aside – and what you need to look at to find the product that will be the one to help you sell more products and services.
ClickFunnels Vs. Kajabi Overview
The first thing that you will notice when comparing ClickFunnels vs. Kajabi is that both of these products provide a complete “business-in-a-box” solution. This is the main reason why it can be difficult to choose between the two. The features are quite similar – but, at the same time, you will find that the way each work is different and quite unique.
ClickFunnels features a single dashboard that lets you access a significant variety of tools. These tools let you create any kind of funnel that you need to set up for your business. The system also helps you sell products, capture leads, and even allows you to follow up with your leads. ClickFunnels have also become a preferred choice among digital product owners – the system integrates with the most preferred payment gateways that people choose when buying ebooks and similar items on the internet. ClickFunnels is also an excellent choice for setting up membership sites and even lets you create an affiliate system for your funnel.
Kajabi is also a product that focuses on giving you access to multiple tools. You can create different types of online properties with the platform, including landing pages and funnels. A major focus of Kajabi is to create websites – often with multiple pages, where you can sell as many as 100 products, depending on your subscription plan.
Feature Comparison Of ClickFunnels Vs. Kajabi
An overview of the features in a comparison between ClickFunnels vs. Kajabi is one of the best ways for you to realize which platform will be able to help you reach the specific goals that have been set in place for your digital marketing campaign.
ClickFunnels Top Features
The best features that ClickFunnels are able to give you access to when you sign up include:
- There is a 14-day trial offer that lets you try the platform before you buy access to a paid membership plan.
- You can set up any type of funnel – including lead capture pages and funnels that will directly sell a product to the visitor.
- The built-in eCommerce system lets customers buy and follow a checkout process directly on the funnel that you develop with ClickFunnels.
- Easily accept payments through systems like Google Pay, Apple Pay, Stripe, PayPal, and more.
- The ability to integrate Aweber and other email marketing solutions. This lets you automatically add the email addresses that visitors enter on your funnels into the email autoresponder system – thus, you have the ability to take automation to the next level.
- The ability to set up membership sites, as well as affiliate systems, to help increase the exposure of your funnels.
- The drag-n-drop builder that you get access to with ClickFunnels really makes it quick and easy to set up funnels and landing pages. You also get to choose from hundreds of different templates that reduce the need for custom designs or paying expensive fees for web designers.
- Integrates with Facebook to help automate your social media marketing efforts.
Kajabi Top Features
Kajabi is also considered an all-in-one online business system that gives you access to these great features:
- Three different types of products to choose from – including a website, online course, or a membership site.
- The ability to easily accept payments directly on your landing page or website, with full integration with Stripe.
- You can develop quizzes and surveys to get feedback from your audience, which can be used to improve future campaigns.
- Drag-n-drop builder for landing pages.
- It has an advanced funnel builder that lets you set up multiple landing pages that are connected to each other.
- The ability to integrate an email automation system, which makes it easier to continue communicating with your audience.
ClickFunnels Vs. Kajabi Pricing
You can choose to start out with a free trial offer on both ClickFunnels and the Kajabi platform. You get 14 days free with each of these. Once the trial expires, you will have to decide on a paid membership plan if you wish to continue using the platform.
With ClickFunnels, you get to choose between two plans. This keeps things simple. You can also choose to pay monthly or once per year.
- Standard Plan costs $97 per month or $970 per year.
- Platinum Plan costs $297 per month or $2,970 per year.
Kajabi has three plans to choose from. You can also choose between a monthly or annual fee.
- Basic Plan costs $149 per month or a $119 monthly fee when billed annually.
- Growth Plan costs $199 per month, or you can pay $159 per month when billed annually.
- The Pro Plan costs $399 per month or $319 per month when billed annually.
ClickFunnels Serves Multiple Purposes At a Great Price
You should be able to see by now that ClickFunnels and Kajabi both give you access to a wide variety of tools that you need can take advantage of. This, however, primarily applies to cases where you might want to set up a few sales funnels.
A sales funnel will focus on helping you develop a page that promotes a very specific product. This could be a physical product that you will be shipping to the customer’s physical location, or rather a digital product that the customer can download the following payment.
With Kajabi, sales funnels mainly focus on selling multiple products – quite similar to what you would expect to get from an eCommerce system. Sure, this helps to give your customers more options to choose from when they shop from your brand, but when setting up a campaign to target a very specific item, then this might not be an ideal solution.
ClickFunnels also helps you develop a sales funnel – but instead of promoting multiple products with a single funnel, you get to focus on one item in particular. You can also customize your sales funnel to work exactly as you need it to work.
This could mean setting up a sales funnel that would first collect a visitor’s email address and then promote a product to them. An example would be to set up a page where the customer is given access to a free digital report – then, once they enter their email address, you send them to a page where they are given access to an ebook or online system that they can buy access to, related to the report they just downloaded.
With ClickFunnels, you can really take things a step further. With the A/B testing abilities, you are able to use different landing pages to test out a variety of headlines and images, as well as call-to-actions. The data that you collect through these testing procedures is truly valuable. As data is collected, future campaigns can be modified while taking the results of these tests into account – giving you the ability to gain better results with every new campaign that you decide to develop.
There are many other reasons why you should definitely give ClickFunnels a try when comparing this software to Kajabi – including the wide variety of payment gateways that you can use. With ClickFunnels, your customers can choose the payment method that is best suited to them. Consider the fact that not all payment systems are supported in every country. When you have limited options available – then you cannot truly serve an international audience. With the larger variety of payment methods offered by the ClickFunnels system, you can sell to more people. We have a full in-depth review of it here.
A comparison between ClickFunnels vs. Kajabi is difficult, as both of these systems aim to deliver tools to help you set up websites, landing pages, sales funnels, and lead capture platforms to grow your business. Both products offer a trial and multiple monthly plans that let you choose a subscription that suits your budget, as well as the needs of your business.
ClickFunnels is considered the perfect option for both beginners and experienced marketers and provides a more affordable price plan compared to Kajabi. You can also try the platform for a period of 14 days without the need to make an initial investment. Signing up is quick and easy, and you can start building your first funnel immediately.
When you sign up for the 14-day free trial on ClickFunnels through my link, then I’ll also give you access to my own unique funnel that has been completely designed as a done-for-you system. Simply download and import into ClickFunnels, and you’ll have a ready-to-use funnel setup. Then, simply connect your own systems to the funnel and find the offer you wish to promote – and you can start focusing on driving traffic.