Lead generation is one of the most important parts of building a successful business, along with the ability to convert traffic and leads into sales. Unfortunately, this is an area where many marketers get stuck. In fact, according to a HubSpot study, about 37% of digital marketers find that prospecting is an exceptionally challenging part of lead generation – if you do not know where to start, then this already sets your campaign up for failure.
There are many tools that digital marketers can turn to if they wish to improve the conversion rate they are able to achieve. ClickFunnels have become one of the more popular options, providing a range of tools that helps you set up marketing and sales funnels. We take a closer look at this platform and help you determine if ClickFunnels is the right option for you.
Why Might You Want To Consider ClickFunnels?
Funnels have become a preferred option for marketers to draw in more leads to a business, to expand on the visibility of a brand, and to get more people to buy from a company. Regardless of the business type or industry you are targeting – funnels are able to give you an opportunity to achieve specific goals, learn more about your audience, test different marketing techniques, and, of course, boost your business.
Different types of funnel building software do exist, but they do not all offer the same features. Some are very basic and gives you an opportunity to set up a simple funnel that collects an email address without any other special features. Other options, such as ClickFunnels, gives you access to a more significant variety of tools that really aims to help you grow your business.
ClickFunnels Review: Is This The Tool For You?
ClickFunnels is a funnel builder – while this may sound relatively basic, the platform is actually rich in features that most competitor systems are unable to offer you. The platform was designed to be easy to use while also powerful. This makes ClickFunnels an ideal option for beginners who are only stepping into the world of digital marketing, but also powerful enough for the highly experienced marketer to set up funnels that will drive crazy profits to their business (or the business of a client).
The ClickFunnels platform gives you access to the tools needed to set up everything from a simple marketing funnel that will capture the email address of visitors and allow you to convert them to leads to more advanced systems that give you the ability to set up sales funnels. Everything is integrated into one system, reducing the costs associated with buying multiple subscriptions to multiple online services.
When looking to subscribe to a funnel building platform like ClickFunnels, it is always important to take a closer look at the features offered by the platform. We will provide a detailed discussion on the most important features that you get when you decide to sign up and start using the ClickFunnels platform to help you set up marketing and sales funnels.
Probably the most popular feature on the ClickFunnels platform is its drag-n-drop funnel builder. This makes it easy for people who do not have experience with coding to easily set up landing pages and even complete sales funnels without writing a single line of code.
The drag-n-drop builder allows you to add elements to the page with ease. Simply decide which element you want to add – then drag it over to the position on the landing page where you want to add it. Click on the element once added to customize it.
Another major benefit when looking at the features of ClickFunnels is the significant variety of pre-designed templates you can choose from. The expert team behind this platform has developed over 100 different templates that can be used for landing pages, sales pages, lead capture pages, and many other types of funnels. In addition to the landing pages, you also have the ability to use these templates to set up thank you pages, upsell pages, and more – with all matching the design and layout of each other.
Payment Gateway Integration
When setting up a sales funnel, you need a way to get paid. ClickFunnels gives you the ability to integrate a large variety of payment gateways directly into your sales pages. This way, you can get paid easily and deliver the customer’s product to them once payment has been confirmed.
The platform currently supports the following payment gateways:
- Apple Pay
- Android Pay
You can also integrate your sales pages with third-party systems that offer integrated payment solutions, such as Warrior Plus, Clickbank, and JV Zoo.
Custom Domain Connections
The ClickFunnels platform also gives you the ability to connect your own custom domain to your landing pages. You can connect multiple domains, as well. This way, you can ensure that every funnel you develop has its own domain – making it easier to brand your funnels and promote them. You can also use a single domain with sub-domains or subfolders when building a single brand with multiple funnels.
Pros Of The ClickFunnels Platform
- A large number of tools all built into one single platform.
- A 14-day trial offer is available that gives you access to your selected plan for a two-week period without the need to pay any fees.
- Two different plans to choose from once you subscribe to a paid plan, giving you the flexibility to choose an option that suits your needs and budget.
- The platform gives you the ability to develop sales funnels that comes with a built-in shopping cart solution and payment integration with your preferred gateway.
- Easily integrates with several external tools to help you track and monitor the progress of your campaigns, and expand on what you are able to accomplish.
- The platinum plan gives you access to a built-in autoresponder, allowing you to set up automated emails that will go out to subscribers that are part of your funnel.
- The funnel page editor features a drag-and-drop interface, which makes it easy for anyone to build a great-looking landing page – even those without any coding experience.
- The system gives you the ability to set up upsells and down-sell products easily. This way, you can still convert customers when they do not seem to be interested in the main product you are promoting. You also gain an opportunity to sell higher-priced products to those already interested in one of your items.
- Easily automate social media marketing efforts with the Facebook marketing Automation module, which comes built into the ClickFunnels platform.
- All of the tools that are included with your ClickFunnels subscription can be accessed from one single dashboard – no need to remember multiple login details or use different systems in order to build and manage your funnels.
- There are hundreds of different templates that you are able to choose from, giving you the ability to create a professional-looking landing page that will help to boost your conversions.
Cons Of The ClickFunnels Platform
- The price of the ClickFunnels subscription is one of the most common complaints. Pricing for the paid plans starts at $97 per month, which may seem high for marketers who are only getting started, as well as for small business owners who simply want to set up a basic landing page system.
- There is a limit on the number of payment gateways that can be used on sales funnels – often restricted based on the country you reside in. This can restrict your ability to sell to a global audience truly.
- If you do not like the built-in autoresponder, then you will have to subscribe to an external email marketing suite that can be integrated with ClickFunnels. This would add additional monthly expenses to your bills.
- A full one-month trial would have definitely been a nice feature to get from ClickFunnels. You only get 14 days to test the platform before you need to decide whether or not you will make an investment.
A great thing about ClickFunnels is that you do not have to make an investment right away without first getting to test-drive the platform. You get a 14-day free trial offer when you first sign up for an account at ClickFunnels – in fact, once you click on the Get Started button, you can immediately start building your first landing page, without paying anything.
The 14-day trial gives you adequate time to get a first-hand experience inside the platform. You get to use the different tools that ClickFunnels give you access to and see which ones will help you the most. Once you reach the end of the trial period, you can decide if you want to continue using the platform or rather cancel your subscription.
If you choose to continue using ClickFunnels, there are two different plans that you can choose from.
ClickFunnels Basic Plan
The ClickFunnels Basic Plan is the most affordable option that the company has available. You will pay a monthly fee of $97 for continued access to the platform. The plan does come with some limitations, but will still be adequate for marketers who are not going to scale up significantly soon. You can also opt for an annual plan – this lets you pay for 10 months and get the remaining two months for free. You will be billed $997 per year on the annual plan.
The limitations that are set by the ClickFunnels Basic Plan include:
- 20 Funnels
- 100 Pages
- 20,000 Visitors
You do have the ability to add an unlimited number of members and contacts to your account.
This plan also gives you access to an excellent range of features, including:
- Optin Funnels
- Sales Funnels
- Membership Funnels
- Webinar Funnels
- Order Pages
- Upsell Pages
- Downsale Pages
You also have the ability to utilize the Funnel Sharing feature
ClickFunnels Platinum Plan
The platinum plan from the ClickFunnels platform gives you the features that you get with the basic plan, but with a lot of additional tools that you can use to really advance your online efforts. This plan includes an unlimited number of funnels, pages, and visitors – so no need to worry about these limitations.
Additional features that you get with the ClickFunnels Platinum plan include:
- A visual email builder
- The ability to manage internal email lists
- Different criteria for sending email
- Lead scoring system
- Access to the Backpack tool
- The ability to set up an affiliate system
- Access to an autoresponder
- Action Funnels
- One-Time Payment system
- 1-Click Setup
- Branded affiliate zone
- Billing integrations
- STMP integration
- Subscription plans
The ClickFunnels Platinum plan does come with a higher price tag at $297 per month. If you subscribe to a 12-month plan, you do only pay for 10 months – billed at $2,997 per annum.
ClickFunnels Gets Your Business The Advantage it Needs
Many business owners fail to realize just how much they truly need access to a software suite like ClickFunnels.
Subscribing to ClickFunnels is not just about building landing pages – it is about gaining a better establishment for your brand’s authority.
You might already own a website that represents the products and services of your company. The website gives visitors access to the information they need to make an informed decision. The problem is, the website is likely making your visitor feel overwhelmed.
Perhaps you have a subscription form on the sidebar of your website. Sure, the visitor might see it, but the blog post that they are reading, or the information presented on the website can be distracting. The content may also not encourage them to actually take action and enter their email address – which is what you want if you are looking to convert visitors into leads.
The same goes for an eCommerce store. There are multiple products that your customer can choose form. Sure, this might give them an opportunity to buy more than just one product from you, but it also causes distractions.
With a funnel built through the ClickFunnels platform, these distractions are completely eliminated. Your landing page has a single purpose – this could be to promote a download that you are offering the visitor, which encourages them to enter their email address. Since the only information the visitor sees on the page is related to the book or course that you are offering them access to, it eliminates the distractions that could cause the customer to lose focus on becoming a lead.
Similarly, when you use ClickFunnels to set up a sales funnel, you get to focus on a specific product to promote on the page. This way, the customer can stay focused on learning more about the specific benefits that they would be able to obtain with that product that they can buy from the page.
A sales funnel built with this platform can still give your business an opportunity to get the customer to buy more than just one product.
Let’s consider an example. You want to sell a memory foam mattress to a customer – this is the primary purpose of the sales funnel. Once the customer shows an interest in proceeding with the purchase, they would obviously click on a “Buy Now” or “Add to Cart” button. On the checkout page, you can then have an upsell that you present to the customer. This could perhaps be a pillow that would be the perfect addition to the mattress that they are about to buy.
These are ways to drive more leads and sales to your business than a traditional website would not be able to give you – mainly due to the targeted approach to providing customers with details on something specific, reducing the risk that the visitor may become distracted.
Final Verdict: Is ClickFunnels Worth It?
ClickFunnels is a highly rated online platform that lets you build different types of funnels. Whether you want to capture leads or get people to buy straight away, the platform lets you choose from hundreds of different templates and even integrates with some of the existing tools you may already be using.
If you are not sure whether ClickFunnels is the right tool for your digital marketing campaigns, and to help your business increase conversions, then give the trial a go. The platform gives you 14 days to try the tools they are able to offer you with no risks and no obligations. If you do not feel happy after the 14 days, you can simply cancel the trial, and you won’t be charged.
Sign up from my link, and you’ll also gain access to my Done-For-You funnel templates – this gives you an opportunity to set up funnels in seconds without the need to go through the process of designing your own landing pages, marketing funnels, or sales funnels.
Have you used ClickFunnels before? Or is there different marketing and sales funnel builder that you prefer? Let us know your opinion in the comments below.